FROM OUR TABLE TO YOURS
MAMA KIM’S KIMCHI is made with only the freshest ingredients and handcrafted in small batches by authentic Korean recipe. We slowly ferment our kimchi in the best temperature and time. This gives it that tangy and spicy kick with vibrant flavor while also maximizing probiotic growth. We serve kimchi, made fresh upon order, so that you can enjoy eating it while fresh and fermenting to fermented ready.
We put our love into every batch and take pride in bringing healthy, natural food to your everyday meal.
BENEFITS OF KIMCHI
- – Nutrient dense – packed with nutrients, Vitamins A and C, at least ten different minerals, over 34 amino acids
- – Contains probiotics – supports gut health, may help prevent and treat several conditions
- – May strengthen immune system – The Lactobacillus bacterium in kimchi may boost immune health
- – May support heart health – Research indicates that kimchi may reduce your risk of heart disease due to its’ anti-inflammatory properties
- – Supports digestion – probiotics (good bacteria) helps maintain healthy digestion and can reduce negative symptoms of many gastrointestinal disorders
- – Regulates cholesterol – studies show that those who eat kimchi had lower levels of cholesterol
- – May support weight loss – fresh and fermented kimchi are both low in calories and may boost weight loss
“Fermented foods contain natural probiotics, or healthy bacteria, that can take your health to the next level. Nearly every culture has a version of a fermented food: yogurt, kefir, miso, and fermented vegetables, including sauerkraut, pickles, and kimchi.
— Sara Gottfried